SEO Marketing Agency in South Africa
Preferred Marketers specializes in SEO services to help you increase your visibility online, dominate your competition, and attract the quality and quantity of clients you want on a more frequent and reliable basis.
Potential clients are searching on Google for your services, but more importantly, they’re not looking past the first page. If your business website doesn’t show up on the first page of Google when your prospects are searching for your services, your competitors are going to get all those lovely clients. Our goal as your SEO company in South Africa is to make sure your website gets found on the first page of Google when your potential clients are searching for your services.
So how do we do this? The short answer is our experience and expertise mean we know the current landscape of the online advertising world inside and out. We know how to help you get the clients you want through Google and other search engines. Our job as one of the top SEO agencies in South Africa is to follow the latest trends and keep up with the changes. We are constantly researching, testing and implementing solutions for our clients.
Ultimately, our focus for your business is to get your website to the top of the search results for your services and to keep you up there for as long as you’re in business. Choosing us for your search engine optimization means making an investment in your business that will provide a fantastic ROI for years to come.
No matter if you want to keep your marketing in the local area, or if you want to dominate nationwide, we can help you supercharge your business with our affordable SEO services that are designed specifically for service-based businesses. Contact the best SEO company in South Africa today to discuss your custom SEO marketing strategy.
“We truly care about each and every client and always put ourselves in the shoes of our clients. We understand the fears, confusion, and apprehensions you may have when looking for a good SEO company in South Africa and strive to provide you with the best possible service and experience.”
~ Gift Shava (Founder of Preferred Marketers)
Featured SEO Marketing Projects
Below we featured some of our current Search Engine Optimization clients you can have a look at. Our main goal with all our Search Engine Optimisation services is to help our clients to rank higher on Google (and other search engines), attract more relevant traffic that converts, generate more leads, clients, sales, etc. and ultimately make more money.
Featured SEO Project
Brendmo Website Design and SEO Marketing
Brendmo is a growing modern accounting firm in South Africa, Zimbabwe and the United Kingdom. We built their current website and are helping them to attract the type and quantity of clients they want online through SEO marketing.
Featured SEO Project
Destiny Plumbing and Electrical Services SEO Marketing
Destiny Plumbing and Electrical Services is a team of certified Plumbers, Electricians, and Solar Installation Contractors in Johannesburg. We are helping them to attract the type and quantity of clients they want online through SEO marketing.
Featured SEO Project
Hardwired Electricians Website Design and SEO Marketing
Hardwired Electricians provides a range of electrical services throughout Durban and surrounding areas. We built their current website and are helping them to attract the type and quantity of clients they want online through SEO marketing.
Now that you’ve seen and perhaps analyzed some of our current SEO clients above, let’s talk about what you’re probably most interested in………
Our SEO Marketing Pricing
How much should you budget for SEO services in South Africa? Countless business owners and SEO professionals struggle with this question every day. Because the web doesn’t operate in a vacuum, the specific requirements for a successful campaign vary widely.
In short, it comes down to a matter of positioning – how does your website compare to your competitors. That position and how fast you want to make progress are the top variables for determining budget. Below is our current SEO pricing in South Africa to give you somewhat of an idea on what to expect but ultimately, we encourage you to contact us to discuss custom pricing with an SEO consultant.
SEO MARKETINGWe will create and help implement a custom SEO strategy for your business website.
- We will increase your visibility online and help you generate good leads and clients every month. Below are some of the activities we will do for your business:
- • Keyword research and custom SEO marketing strategy
- • Up to 5 target locations, on-page and GMB optimization
- • Monthly rankings, traffic, conversion rates reporting
- In addition to the SEO services above, we will also give you solid advice on other things to do to fully maximize the results from our efforts and possibly help you to become a long term industry leader.
WEBSITE DESIGNWe will design and develop a customized WordPress website for your business
- We will build a conversion-optimized website with standard functionality. Below are some important things to note about our web design and development service:
- • If you need any advanced functionality with premium plugins, that will be done at an additional fee.
- • Up to 10 website pages. If you need extra pages, speak to your dedicated project manager.
- • In addition to the web design activities we will do for you, we will provide up to an hour of monthly updates and maintenance for your website. Any changes can be sent on to your dedicated project manager.
Need something more custom? No problem! Feel free to contact us to discuss your unique website design and SEO marketing project. We look forward to learning more about your organization, and how we can help you achieve even greater success.
Preferred Marketers is among the leading website design and SEO companies in South Africa. We care about each and every client. But you don’t have to take our word for it………
Hear From Some Of Our Clients
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of our most frequently answered SEO questions in South Africa. Feel free to contact us to speak to a human Search Engine Optimisation consultant.
Do you work with clients anywhere in South Africa?
Yes! We work with clients all over South Africa and can communicate and collaborate through email, phone calls, and virtual meetings. Be it you are in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Gauteng, Pretoria, Durban, Mbombela, Polokwane, or anywhere in South Africa, we can help you. Please contact us to discuss your SEO marketing campaign.
How much do SEO services cost in South Africa?
To answer this question our SEO team would need to know more information about your business. We can tell you one thing though, from our years of analysing thousands of SEO campaigns, the biggest reason why most campaigns fail (possibly yours in the past too), is that the SEO agency fails to properly assess the amount of work required to get you a great result and ROI.
That being said, our SEO packages start from R2700 per month with a month-to-month contract.
Are there any guarantees for your SEO services?
Know that no one can guarantee you to rank #1 on Google.
While many SEO companies guarantee a number-one ranking, Google ultimately makes that decision, and no SEO company has a special relationship with Google. Again, the relationship between a guarantee for top rankings and shady SEO companies is strong enough that Google recommends running away.
Our guarantee is that nobody will work harder to get you the rankings you deserve than our SEO company.
How do we get started working with Preferred Marketers?
We know that you’re busy running your business, so our SEO team has made getting started as easy as possible.
- Contact us for a free consultation. CLICK HERE
- We’ll have a quick chat over the phone or virtual meeting, discuss your SEO marketing investment, strategy, and way forward.
How long does SEO take to start showing results in South Africa?
It depends greatly on where you are today, what SEO has been done before, and what your competition levels are like.
As a general rule of thumb, for good competitive local keywords with good monthly traffic, you’re looking at 6-12 months to get good first page rankings on Google.
During that time your leads and traffic will increase gradually and regularly, but the big wins are once you hit the top half of the first page.
We’ve done SEO before and it hasn’t worked, why are you different?
If SEO hasn’t worked then one of four things has occurred:
- You’ve been ripped off by a scammer – Sadly there are a lot of scammers in this SEO industry, and if this has happened to you, we’re truly sorry – stopping these people is the reason our team is so passionate about Search Engine Optimization.
- You were working with a website designer, developer, or marketing agency – SEO is a lot like brain surgery. It’s a very detailed, specific skillset that very few people truly possess. A lot of website design, marketing, or graphic design companies offer ‘SEO’ as a service, however they are not experienced in the craft. They are good at many things, but you don’t want your logo designer doing your SEO.
- Your SEO company didn’t know what they were doing – This is much more common than you would think. You see, lots of people start ‘SEO’ companies after watching a few YouTube videos, or buying a R200 e-Book. They think that they can learn along the way, and sadly, they convince many business owners that they know what they are doing when they truly have no clue. SEO, is a skill set that takes decades to master and hiring a newbie disguised as a guru will leave you disappointed in your rankings.
- Your company didn’t do enough to beat tough competition – Your campaign wasn’t aggressive enough, or have enough effort and resources required to beat out tough competition. As the saying goes, “If you think a professional is expensive, wait until you work with an amateur”.
Our SEO specialists can generally pinpoint with sniper like precision why your past campaign hasn’t worked in minutes. Our SEO team can look at all of your website statistics and compare them directly with your competitors. Let us show you why your SEO efforts in the past haven’t worked.
SEO Marketing is among the least known but most effective marketing method in South Africa for business owners to attract the types of clients they want on a frequent and reliable basis. But why choose Preferred Marketers as your SEO agency?
Why Choose Us As Your SEO Agency
SEO marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote your services. While there are now several SEO companies in South Africa, choosing the best one to entrust with your business is a big challenge. Of course, you want to ensure your SEO marketing efforts will give you the results you’re looking for. Gauge your options and hire a digital marketing agency with proven results.
Preferred Marketers has been in the industry since 2019. In just 2 years, we have grown into one of the most influential SEO companies in South Africa. As a top SEO company in South Africa, we will take your business to the next level. Here are some more reasons you might choose us as your SEO marketing partner:
Proven SEO Solutions
Why waste resources on strategies that don’t work? We have dedicated, experienced and highly skilled SEO experts in South Africa who conceptualize, develop, and implement innovative SEO strategies based on real-time data and thorough analysis. They assess your business needs through comprehensive market research and case studies to ensure your SEO campaigns are optimized.
We are more than just an SEO agency for hire. We value collaboration and excellent client service. We treat clients as partners and put their needs and requirements ahead of everything else. Our SEO team in South Africa takes the time to listen to your vision and share ideas on how to achieve it. We are with you every step of your business growth journey.
You deserve to know what’s going on with your projects. We set up real-time online reports you can log into so you can see real-time results and monitor campaign progress. Additionally, As your preferred SEO company in South Africa, we assign a dedicated project manager to keep you in the loop with important updates. Our lines are always open in case you have questions about your projects.